【Exhibitors】Sino-Dental 2019 Booth Reservation
Welcome to the 24th China International Dental Exhibition & Scientific Conference (Sino-Dental® 2019), which to be held during June 9-12, 2019 at the China National Convention Center (CNCC), Beijing.
I. Booking Schedule
NUMBER OF BOOTHS
Sep 1st - 30th
Application Submission >> Booth Confirmation
More than 4 booths
Oct 10th - Nov 15th
|Before Nov 22nd||Reviewing >> Booth Confirmation >> Deposit|
|1-3 booths Hotline Call-in Reservation||
10:00 am (GMT+8:00)
Hotline Call-in Reservation >> Application Submission >> Booth Confirmation >> Deposit
II. Booth Application Principles
1. General Principles
(1) Allocating priority according to the number of booths (please refer to the booking schedule).
(2) Allocating priority according to the scoring system within the same phase (please refer to scoring principles).
(3) In the case of same booth scale with similar score, the principle of “first come, first served” will apply.
2. Scoring Principles
- Debut/launching of new products/ technology at Sino-Dental.
- Innovated cutting-edge technology with independent IP.
- Suggested credential document submission: independent intellectual property rights/patent certification; technology/innovation/authoritative awards or nomination; proof of debut/launching plan at Sino-Dental; influential and authoritative third party evaluations, etc.
- Energy-saving, eco-friendly, low-consumption manufactures/products and/or booth construction plan at Sino-Dental.
- Suggested credential document submission: certification on energy-saving and environmental protection; eco-friendly booth construction plan; influential and authoritative third party evaluations.
- Company industrial influence and display image at Sino-Dental.
- Suggested credential document submission: authoritative awards/nomination or ranking; business status, company annual report, listed company information, etc.; documented (photos, videos, construction plans, etc.) historical display image and catalog entry in previous Sino-Dental and/or other influential international (dental) exhibitions.
- No record of infringement of intellectual property rights (both in China and overseas); no record of violations of Sino-Dental regulations, including but not limited to, re-sale, lease or sub-lease of booths, unqualified construction plan, and on-site violation of others’ rights, etc. (Sino-Dental will also refer to the violation record in the past 5 years for scoring, and certain points will be deducted accordingly).
- Suggested credential document submission: Sino-Dental booth display image (photos, videos, construction plans, etc.) in previous 3-5 years; intellectual property rights documents; third party certification (e.g. 3rd in honest company ranking list), etc.
- Inviting international dealers to attend Sino-Dental.
- Suggested credential document submission: videos/photos/documented visitor list of international dealers participating in Sino-Dental; invitation to the international dealers and potential attendee list for the next year, etc.
III. Reservation Procedure and Reminders
1. Phase I: only open to national pavilions.
2. Phase II: application forms and additional documents via email or fax.
After reviewing the submitting application materials, Sino-Dental will send out booth confirmation letter. Unqualified companies will be informed to participate in the next phase of application or re-submit materials.
Companies at phase II should participate consecutively for more than 3 years and have no less than 4 booths. Please be noticed that any late applications will be regard as invalid.
3. Phase III: Sino-Dental will post the remaining booth plan on the official website: www.sinodent.com.cn/en during Nov 21-22. Companies could dial the hotline after 10:00 am (GMT+8:00) on Nov 23. Any application for 1-3 booths prior to Nov. 23 will be invalid and the application must be re-submitted.
Companies should submit the booth application form and addition documents, scoring documents to Sino-Dental through email (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+86-10-88393924) (booth application form is available online) prior to the deadline. Please assure the application form is completely and clearly filled out with printed letters. The scoring documents are not mandatory, and thus no scores will be deducted if the company did not submit the document for scoring: the related category will only be counted as zero.
Sino-Dental will confirm the booth with each company via email or fax. After receiving confirmation letter, please confirm and make the deposit payment (RMB 3,000 per booth) prior to the deadline, otherwise the booth will not be reserved.
IV. Information Release
1. Floor plan, reservation schedule, booth price standard and other related information will be posted and updated on the website www.sinodent.com.cn and WeChat platform (please follow the official Wechat account “SINO-DENTAL” ).
2. The related information and notice will be sent via email, message, or Wechat message. Please provide valid and complete contact information in your application. If any changes occur, please timely notify Sino-Dental to make sure your company will receive the notice in time.
VI. Other Reminders
1. Most of the exhibition areas are raw space. The exhibitors for raw space will be responsible for their own qualified construction. For standard booth application, please choose the booth in the designated area. Otherwise, the reservation will be deemed as invalid.
2. Any re-sale, lease or sublease of booths is strictly prohibited. If any violation was detected, Sino-Dental reserves the right to cancel the booth and prohibit the company from exhibiting in the following year.
3. Sino-Dental reserves the right to adjust any booth under the consideration of overall exhibition arrangement.
For exhibitors services, please contact the organizing committee：
Contact person: Ms. Carol KANG (chief coordinator), Ms. Taylor XIN (daily service)
Email：email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow our WeChat “SINO-DENTAL” by scanning the QR Code below.
Sino-Dental Organizing Committee