Sino-Dental® booth reservation has the following guidelines:
1. Priority will be given to those enterprises that reserve more booths
2. For enterprises with a similar number of booths requested, reservations will be on a first-come first-serve basis.
Phase I: (September 1- September 30) Booth application period for National Pavilions.
Phase II: (October 10- October 31) Booth application period for enterprises that reserve 8 or more booths, and booths confirmation and booking deposit clearance.
Phase III: (November 1-November 24) Booth application period for enterprises that reserve 4-7 booths; November 11-November 24: Booth confirmation and booking deposit clearance.
Phase IV: (Starting November 25, 10 am) Booth application period for enterprises that reserve 1-3 booths. Booth application will be made through telephone reservation.
Booth Reservation Procedures
Phase I-III: EMAIL Reservation
Within the respective aforementioned time limit, the enterprise should EMAIL the Booth Application Form, together with Business Certificate and Product Registration Certificate to the Organizing Committee.
The Organizing Committee will confirm the booth application by EMAIL. The booking deposit of RMB 3000 per booth should be cleared within 10 working days after receiving the booth confirmation letter; otherwise the applied booths will not be retained.
Phase IV: Telephone/Email Reservation (November 25th, 10:00 am)
The Organizing Committee will release the graph for available booth 2 days prior to the start of telephone reservation. Then the enterprises shall reserve booths via telephone according to the prescribed date and time. After reserving via telephone, the enterprise should EMAIL the Booth Application Form, together with Business Certificate and Product Registration Certificate to the Organizing Committee within TWO working days. The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to change booth allocations according to overall booth arrangements. The Organizing Committee will confirm booth applications by EMAIL. The booking deposit of RMB 3000 per booth should be cleared within 5 working days after receiving the booth confirmation letter; otherwise the applied booths will not be retained.
Please download booth application form here:
2017 booth application form.doc
2017 booth application form.pdf
1. All the booths on the first floor will be raw space and the enterprise will be responsible for its own construction. For standard booths, please choose the booths on B1 or Fourth floor.
2. The exhibitors must not hold space for other enterprises in the form of booking, renting or reselling. Otherwise the Organizing Committee reserves the rights to cancel the booked space, and it may negatively affect these exhibitors’ booth reservations next year.
3. If there were any adjustment of the aforementioned Reservation Schedule or Procedure, the details will be released on our website www.sinodent.com.cn/en. Please visit our website regularly for the latest information about Sino-Dental.
4. The Organizing Committee will inform all the enterprises of the updates of Sino-Dental® through email. Please make sure that all the contact information in the application form is correct. Should there be any change of the contact information, please inform the Organizing Committee on time.
5. The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to change the booth allocation according to the overall booth arrangements.
Ms. Laura Yu, Ms. Taylor Xin
Phone: 8610-88393917/3883 Fax：8610-88393924